These substantial gifts will be used for mortgage debt reductions, exhibits and procurement of historic maritime items. After these capital investments are made, excess monies will be put into an endowment fund for ongoing improvements, expansions and procurements.
- Cash contributions
- Transferring of stock or mutual funds
- Pledging of funds over a time period
- Real estate transfers
- Recognizing the Museum in one's will
- Obtaining matching gifts from employers
- Charitable gift annuities
To find out more or to make a gift to the museum, please contact Lee Talbot at 843-520-0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.